Tampa Bay Poker Run
Event Dates: April 10-13, 2014
Departure: Official staging/launching marina Loggerhead Marina, St. Petersburg.
Distance: Approx 100 miles - All checkpoints in the bay.
Vinoy Renaissance Marina:
All slips are blocked for the Poker Run and available only through FPC: $2 per foot per night.
Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club.
501 5th Avenue NE,
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Reservations through FPC Office 954-545-1414
General Agenda & Activites
Friday: Lunch Fun Run (TBA), 1 - 4pm
Friday Night: Check-in, 5-7pm. Captains' Meeting, 7pm, on the Vinoy Resort Terrace
Saturday Poker Run: Bay waters, 10am to 4pm.
Saturday Night: Dinner at & Poker Run Party, 8pm to 11pm, Location: TBA.
$750 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER!
It's fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Tampa Bay Poker Run Fee Includes:
- All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
- A safe, well excecuted poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
- Function passes for Capt and one crew member, for dockside breakfast, lunch and dinner party.
- Poker run hand included, with chance of
winning great prizes.
- (2) 2014 Souvenir Poker run tee shirts for capt and crew.
Extra Crew Fee:
$150 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes)