Tampa Bay Poker Run
Event Dates: April 12-14, 2013
Departure: Official staging/launching marina
5821 32nd Way South
St. Petersburg, FL., 33712
Maximo Boat Yard
3701 50th Avenue South
St. Petersburg, FL., 33711
Sailor's Wharf Yacht Yard
1421 Bay St SE
St Petersburg, FL 33701
Distance: Approx 100 miles - All checkpoints in the bay.
Vinoy Renaissance Marina:
All slips are blocked for the Poker Run and available only through FPC: $2.50 per foot per night.
Vinoy Renaissance Resort & Golf Club.
501 5th Avenue NE,
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
Reservations through FPC Office 954-545-1414
General Agenda & Activites
Friday: Lunch Fun Run (TBA), 1 - 4pm
Friday Night: Check-in, 5-7pm. Captains' Meeting, 7pm, on the Vinoy Resort Terrace
Saturday Poker Run: Bay waters, 10am to 4pm.
Saturday Night: Dinner at SUITE SIX & Poker Run Party, 8pm to 11pm, Location: TBA.
$750 (Captain and First Mate) Membership is required for this event so, please BECOME A MEMBER!
It's fast and easy with many levels to choose!
Tampa Bay Poker Run Fee Includes:
- All planning for event, including FPC making room and dockage reservations on behalf of attendee.
- A safe, well excecuted poker run event, with official paceboat leading the trip.
- Function passes for Capt and one crew member, for dockside breakfast, lunch and dinner party.
- Poker run hand included, with chance of
winning great prizes.
- (2) 2013 Souvenir Poker run tee shirts for capt and crew.
Extra Crew Fee:
$150 per person (includes event t-shirt and all necessary function passes)